Thank you for choosing to be a client of SmartPhone Medic. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information please contact us at info [at] smartphonemedic [dot] com.
When you visit our website https://www.smartphonemedic.com and use our services, you trust us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you, in the clearest way possible, what information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our site and our services.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our website, and/or any related services, sales, marketing or events. (In regards to our services please see our terms of service agreement).
- How do we use your information? We only collect the data you input into our estimate request form and our employment form.
- How do we use your information? We only use your information to provide service to clients requesting service via our website as well as contacting potential employees regarding employment, that have contacted us via our website.
- Will your information be shared with anyone? We only use your information for internal purposes. SmartPhone Medic does not propose to over-advertise to our client base. We may periodically send out email blog messages regarding events. We are conservative in our routine, regarding emails to our current client list. We will only send out email blog messages, as we determine fit. Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information per a specific request. Legitimate interest: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests. Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, our client, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of your request for an estimate of services from SmartPhone Medic. Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where you have signed a contract to agree to services from SmartPhone Medic; governmental requests, a judicial processing, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including a response to public vital interests). We may disclose your information where we may believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- How do we handle your social logins? SmartPhone Medic only uses social media as a platform to share information regarding our services. We do not collect any data regarding any information about you or your social media accounts.
- How long do we keep your information? We may keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law, as long as you are utilizing the services provided by SmartPhone Medic. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing.
- How do we keep your information safe? We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
- Do we collect information from minors? We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at info [at] smartphonemedic [dot] com
- What are your privacy rights? You may review, change, or terminate your services/account with us at any time. If you are a client of SmartPhone Medic and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority.
- Controls for do-not-track features. Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (DNT) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. No uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
- Do we make updates to this policy? We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
- How can you contact us about this policy? If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at info [at] smartphonemedic [dot] com, or by calling our number @ 803-354-3275 ext.1